Black Philanthropy: Our Role and Power in the Next Generation of Giving
In observance of Black Philanthropy Month, you're invited to an evening of drinks and discussion on the role of Black professionals in the future of philanthropy.
- Madeline Lamour-Holder, Director of Individual Giving at The New York Women's Foundation
- George Suttles, Program Officer at The John A. Hartford Foundation AND member/ advisor to the POC Donor Collaborative
- Shalima L. McCants, Vice-President of the New York Urban League Young Professionals AND member of Zeta Nu Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Ian Fuller, Board Member of Resource Generation and Philanthropist
- MODERATOR: Stephanie Crispin, Inaugural Public Policy Fellow at Philanthropy New York and co-lead of this event
Location: Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation, 25 W 53rd Street, New York City